Friday, October 8, 2010

Belated Post on Mountain Crafting

With all that's been going on here this week, I forgot to give an update from last weekend, when we "headed for the hills". Training was great, as it was a rest week, so nothing too long. A nice ride on Saturday, about 4 hours, and a 2 and a half hour run (in the rain that I totally didn't expect) on Sunday. Lots of time for crafting. I'm on a Halloween roll! I made these "spooky" decoration-blocks in Arnold, and started making several of each of these 2 Halloween cards. I actually made these wool felted cat-pins before leaving and may give them to the vets who come out to work at the next clinic. More to come! Sporty Spice has been home sick from school the last two days and there has been a little crafting to get me through the enforced captivity.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to do something with blocks for awhile now and you have inspired me. And how much do I love your cat pins?!!! Adorable!! I don't know how you find the time to do stuff like this with all of your training!

    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete