Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainy Weekend and Scrapbooking



I'm officially only three years behind on my scrapbooking! Hooray! I LOVE scrapbooking, and once I start it is hard for me to stop. I'm not actually 3 years total behind (I have scrapped some here and there events since then), but these are from 2008--a water park playdate and Sporty Spice at his art class. I have taken a vow this year and plan to stick to it to the very best of my ability: not to buy a single craft supply this year unless I absolutely have to have it to complete a very specific project. It's going well. I'm doing this because I have a LOT of craft supplies (a sick, unhealthy amount of craft supplies--the word hoarding is on the tip of my tongue). This weekend is the big Scrapbook Expo I have so enjoyed going to in years past. But instead of going this year, I instead took out some of the page kits I bought four years ago and haven't had time to use! (Sick, I tell you.)
The weather has been crazy this weekend and I am so lucky I had the flexibility this week, upon seeing the weather forecast, to switch up some of my training days. So I got my long ride and my interval ride in the bank before the real rain started. Did my interval run on the treadmill lastnight (a first for me, I think) and look pretty doomed to a two hour treadmill at the gym this afternoon. This is the first week of Build weeks, and with the volume coming down, it feels so oddly...I don't know, moderate? It's weird, and I'm almost having difficulty adjusting to it. I have forgotten how to do anything "half way", so to speak. But it's good.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Playdate layout! Can you come over and do my scrapbook of Noodlebug's first year? I have gotten as far as my labor... (and that was THREE years agos!)

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete