Sunday, March 6, 2011

Last Christmas Crafts....I swear!

But first, my one Valentine's Day craft that actually got finished. I got these chipboard heart albums on a craft store clearance aisle last year..for 39 cents a piece. Score. I made several of them, a couple for teachers' gifts and a couple more for a friend and myself.
I just couldn't let go of my Christmas crafts I had planned. These little clay-snowman boxes had been on my to-do list for a couple of years, ever since I saw them during the annual Jolie Paquet (http://jolie-paquet.blogspot.com/) holiday web craft-fest.


And speaking of Jolie Paquet, my wonderful friend Amy (http://lifebycandlelight.blogspot.com/) gifted me with this wonderful scrapbook kit at Christmas on our first meeting this past holiday. It too was from Jolie Paquet. I had such fun putting it together.







And lastly, my "sock-snowmen"! Copied from an idea I saw in an old Mary Englebreit magazine from years ago. Until next year...Happy Holidays!








1 comment:

  1. All of your snowmen (paperclay and sock) are so adorable!!! And I'm glad you enjoyed putting the kit together. I knew it was perfect for you when I saw it!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete